The Keymer team led by Heritage Roof Experts; Christine Leadbeater and Nigel Dyer will uncover the roots of traditional heritage roofing and look at the considerations of modern challenges associated with heritage roofing and product selection. The RIBA approved CPD presentation will also highlight how designers can recognise potential issues and minimise the risk of damage associated with using heritage roof tiles.
This is a Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) approved CPD online presentation event.
Date: Wednesday 30/11/2022
Time: 1pm – 2pm
The online CPD presentation will cover the following topics to help enrich your learning:
- History – Why do we use clay?
- Key Areas – A dive into the materials we use and where.
- Handmade – What defines a true handmade tile?
- Bespoke Tiles – An exploration of different tiles and discovering the more unusual ones.
- Second-hand – Should we be re-using old tiles?
- Good Roof Practice – What are the latest British Standards and how we can achieve them?
- Ventilation – A look at both contemporary and traditional options for enhanced roofing ventilation.
- Specification – How to choose the right roofing product for your roofing projects?
To book your place, click here.
For more information or to request a dedicated group CPD please contact: